Be a part of the Moore War Run by volunteering! Groups, clubs and civic organizations looking for philanthropic opportunities are encouraged to help!
Ways to help
- Help solicit donations and sponsorships
- Packet Pick Up, evening of Friday, August 25 at Westmoore High School
- Race day set up, 6-7 am, at Moore High School
- Race day packet hand out & registration, 6:30-7:30 am at Moore High School
- Race day course marshals, 6:30-8:30 am, along the course – WE NEED 40 COURSE MARSHALS. Meet at the Moore Police Dept. by 6:45 am.
- Water stop, 7:10-8:45 am, along the course
- Finish line crew and event clean up, 7:30-9:15 am, at the finish and starting line.
We would love to have the streets lined with people cheering on our runners. Bring signs, cheer loud, get rowdy!
If you are interested in joining the planning committee or know of a sponsorship opportunity, email email@example.com.